Saturday, March 2, 2019

Life story



So I was born in the Woodlands, Texas and lived there for about 2 years until my family moved to Spring, Texas. My first word was mama (age 1.5) and I started walking at the age of 1. My parents don't remember any of my other first, so that's about it haha. When I was a child I'd say that I was outgoing but didn't have a proper filter between my mind and mouth aka I was rude (I think most kids are tbh). I had a very normal Asian childhood. By that I mean getting good grades, taking instrument lessons (piano), taking dance lessons (ofc ballet and traditional Chinese dance), taking art lessons (the only thing I liked), taking other sports lessons (ice skating and swimming), and taking Chinese lessons. But eventually I convinced my parents to let me quit everything but art. In the summer between 6th and 7th grade, I moved to Sugar Land, TX where I attended Fort Settlement Middle school and now Dulles High school.


I plan on graduating high school in 2020 at Dulles High school. I want to either go to Carnegie Mellon university, rice university, or university of Texas (whichever accepts me lol). If I get into Carnegie Mellon, I was to join the design program to become a UX designer. If I go to rice or ut, I think I'll do a computer science degree. I'll just get a bachelors degree since college is way too expensive and I'll graduate in 2024. If I get married I'd like to before 30 and have two kids. My wedding will be on November 2nd at a flower garden. I'm not sure if I'll have kids because pregnancy scares me, so I might just adopt. One will be a boy and the other a girl and I'd like the girl to be older.  The girl will be names Phoebe and the guy will be named Aaron. I'll be a UX designer living in California and get lots of money. And then spend that money on buying an environmentally friendly house with solar panels and made out of recycled materials. At 60, I'll have a little mid-life crisis, quit my job, and I'll move to the French countryside to paint all day. Then I'll die at age 91 in my sleep. After I die I'll be a ghost and travel the world.

I found an article that describes mid-life crises: https://courses.lumenlearning.com/suny-hccc-ss-152-1/chapter/psychosocial-development-during-midlife/.

No comments:

Post a Comment